The ‘Upton by the Sea’ theme was very well received by visitors who received a behind the scenes look at how Sutcliffe Play works, and local school children who were the first to test a new range of playground equipment.
During the show visitors attended a series of seminars which included:
- Professor Fraser Brown PHD who discussed the importance of children’s play with extracts from his book, ‘101 Stories of Children Playing’
- Vicki Marsden from Leeds City Council who introduced the resident led Playstreet initiative
- Robin Sutcliffe, Sutcliffe Play’s Chairman took visitors through good design for children and how Sutcliffe Play has evolved into a leading innovator of children’s playground equipment
- Andrew Love, Sutcliffe Play’s Sales Director updated guests on the evolution of fitness standards
- Patrick Martin, Sutcliffe Play’s Play Area Design Manager took visitors through a wide range of bespoke play solutions
Martin Griffin, Managing Director of Sutcliffe Play comments: “The Home Show provides customers with a unique insight into Sutcliffe Play. It allows us to showcase our knowledge and expertise in manufacturing, as well as strengthening our relationships with our valued customers. It was a pleasure to open our doors to so many of them this year.”
Watch this space for details of our next Home Show!