Sutcliffe Play recently held its third annual Home Show exhibition at its purpose built factory in Yorkshire.
The ‘Upton by the Sea’ theme was very well received by visitors who received a behind the scenes look at how Sutcliffe Play works, and local school children who were the first to test a new range of playground equipment.
During the show visitors attended a series of seminars which included:
- Professor Fraser Brown PHD who discussed the importance of children’s play with extracts from his book, ‘101 Stories of Children Playing’
- Vicki Marsden from Leeds City Council who introduced the resident led Playstreet initiative
- Robin Sutcliffe, Sutcliffe Play’s Chairman took visitors through good design for children and how Sutcliffe Play has evolved into a leading innovator of children’s playground equipment
- Andrew Love, Sutcliffe Play’s Sales Director updated guests on the evolution of fitness standards
- Patrick Martin, Sutcliffe Play’s Play Area Design Manager took visitors through a wide range of bespoke play solutions
Martin Griffin, Managing Director of Sutcliffe Play comments: “The Home Show provides customers with a unique insight into Sutcliffe Play. It allows us to showcase our knowledge and expertise in manufacturing, as well as strengthening our relationships with our valued customers. It was a pleasure to open our doors to so many of them this year.”
Watch this space for details of our next Home Show!