With all our Sutcliffe Play branded products being manufactured solely in our UK factory, we are now able to offer a 5 week lead time!
The raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are of the highest quality including carefully selected Steel and Aluminium sourced from the finest British mills. This allows us to confidently say that not only does it pay to buy British in terms of price competitiveness, but also with regards to product quality. Let us bring you the pricing benefits of being a British Manufacturer by offering you the highest play value at the most competitive prices!
Alongside the pride we feel as an employee-owned company, contributing to the British economy, our customers also benefit…
- Lead times are shorter as we don’t need to factor in delivery from abroad.
- Spares requests can be handled swiftly usually in a day or two.
- We can refurbish a playground as well as start from scratch – giving many customers with limited budgets a more cost effective solution.
- With our own team on hand we are ideally placed to satisfy sudden surges in demand.
- Customers are welcome to visit the factory to see their equipment being made as well as seeing our equipment in action on the playground we’ve installed outside our factory for the local community.
- Last but not least, having our designers and factory on hand means we can deliver truly bespoke solutions for our customers. We can literally take a quick sketch of your vision and turn it into reality!
Our team is highly skilled in the design and build of quality play equipment and spaces, and because we all own the company, every single one of us can lay claim to the title of quality control officer.
Want to find out more? Give us a call on 01977 653 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.