Being an Employee Owned business, every employee is an owner of the business, all working towards one goal......a great place to be!
Sutcliffe Play is committed to improving the quality of children’s play through the design and manufacture of playground equipment. Its ambitions for growth are matched only by its total commitment to quality at every level and its determination to provide a rewarding environment for its employees.
Area Sales Manager – South East
This vacancy will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to become part of the largest employee-owned UK manufacturer in the industry. The new Area Sales Manager will join an established and successful sales team and will be integral in helping Sutcliffe Play develop the business and achieve its commercial targets.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate their ability to:
- Promote and manage the sales activities within the assigned territory
- Develop the presence of Sutcliffe Play with existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Gain a clear understanding of our customers’ requirements and their future project plans
- Establish and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage CRM data specific to the territory
- Work in conjunction with our internal teams in creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process
- To be available to assist the Contracts Team with project related site meetings
- Attend regular meetings at our Head Office in Upton, West Yorkshire
Experience and Knowledge.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated sales professional with a proven track record of success in both relationship and transactional selling. Preferably with experience of selling into the local authority sectors they will be accustomed to achieving monthly and annual targets and be able to plan and work strategically. Industry, product and project based training is provided. It is essential that candidates are familiar with Excel, Word and Powerpoint. The role also requires a basic understanding of AutoCAD for which training is available.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director.
We offer a competitive salary with target-related rewards, company car, laptop, phone, profit share and open ended OTE.
Application by CV with covering letter to email@example.com