Being an Employee Owned business, every employee is an owner of the business, all working towards one goal......a great place to be!
Sutcliffe Play is committed to improving the quality of children’s play through the design and manufacture of playground equipment. Its ambitions for growth are matched only by its total commitment to quality at every level and its determination to provide a rewarding environment for its employees.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
We are looking to recruit a Junior Estimator who will assist with the managing and design layout of quotes/tenders required for our playground designs. The costing aspects of the scheme will be achieved using Auto Cad and Excel Spreadsheets, ultimately passing on the projects to the Play Area Designers.
The post holder will be integral in helping to develop our business and achieve our commercial targets by maximising the efficiency of all costings within timescales and budgets.
The successful candidate will have the ability to use appropriate design software.
For this role the candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- IT Skills with AutoCAD and Excel Spreadsheets. Must be confident with both applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure and prioritise work load.
- Self-motivated and efficient time management.
- Quick learner.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the PAD Manager and training will be given.
Competitive salary package to include non-contractual incentive and profit share schemes.
Anticipated commencement date is mid-August to Sept.
For a full job description or to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a keen self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail. The ability to manage a high workload at a fast pace while maintaining quality is essential.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager and whilst maintaining a positive office environment, you will provide administrative support to assigned Area Sales Managers. This role includes the preparation of customer quotations, providing company information and the completion and filing of relevant documents within set deadlines
The key priorities of the role includes:
- Preparation and submission of tenders
- Providing exceptional face to face, verbal and written customer service
- Efficiently and accurately use Sage Line 500 to process customer orders, create reports, upkeep the quality of data and answer customer queries
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the company’s margin standards at quote and order stages
- Be involved in the creation and review of Sales Office processes
- Following and maintaining the company filing structure
- Completing handovers of installation orders to the Contracts Manager
- Liaising with other departments within the company to assist in answering queries
- Ensuring all internal and external communication accurately reflects the image of Sutcliffe Play Ltd
Competitive salary and hours of work are 36.25 per week
Office based – Upton
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up to date CV, with covering letter and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
A new Mig Welder is sought who will join our welding and fabrication team. The post holder will be integral in helping Sutcliffe Play develop the business and achieve its commercial targets by welding within timescales and budgets.
The successful candidate will have experience in pipe welding and will need the following skills:
- Ability to pipe weld
- Ability to read technical drawings
Reporting into the Metal Shop Team Manager, the position is full time, 38.5 hour week. 7am – 3.15pm with a 1. 30pm finish on Friday. Overtime is available.
Salary details are £9.23 to £10.23 per hour + non-contractual incentive scheme + profit share.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Sutcliffe Play is an Employee Owned business and an equal opportunities employer.