Being an Employee Owned business, every employee is an owner of the business, all working towards one goal......a great place to be!
Sutcliffe Play and is committed to improving the quality of children’s play through the design and manufacture of playground equipment. Its ambition for growth is matched only by its total commitment to quality at every level and its determination to provide a rewarding environment for its employees.
The company is recruiting for a candidate to lead and enhance an expanding design team to ensure the Company remains at the leading edge of play equipment design and maximises market share.
The initial design and production of prototype ranges is the primary stage of the process requiring the job holder and team to work to commercial parameters and European/International standards.
With a degree in Product Design the successful candidate ideally will have experience in the Play industry or have an engineering background. Knowledge of Adobe/3D Studio Max, Auto Cad packages is a prerequisite.
Reward will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location – West Yorkshire
If you interested in the above position please send your CV with a covering letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 31st July 2015.
Area Sales Manager – London & Hertfordshire
Sutcliffe Play is committed to improving the quality of children’s play through the design and manufacture of playground equipment. Its ambitions for growth are matched only by its total commitment to quality at every level and its determination to provide a rewarding environment for its employees.
The new Area Sales Manager will join an established and successful sales team and will be integral in helping Sutcliffe Play develop the business and achieve its commercial targets.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate their ability to:
- promote and manage the sales activities within the assigned territory
- develop the presence of Sutcliffe Play with existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- gain a clear understanding of our customers’ requirements and their future project plans
- establish and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- manage the CRM data specific to the territory
- work in conjunction with our internal teams in creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process
- to be available to assist the Contracts Team with project related site meetings
- attend regular meetings at our Head Office in Upton, West Yorkshire
Experience and Knowledge.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated sales professional with a proven track record of success in both relationship and transactional selling. Preferably with experience of selling into local authorities they will be accustomed to achieving monthly and annual targets and be able to plan and work strategically.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Director.
We offer a competitive salary with target-related rewards, company car, laptop, tablet and phone.
For a full job description or to apply for this position, please contact Wendy Spencer at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 26th June 2015.