Being an Employee Owned business, every employee is an owner of the business, all working towards one goal......a great place to be!
Sutcliffe Play is committed to improving the quality of children’s play through the design and manufacture of playground equipment. Its ambitions for growth are matched only by its total commitment to quality at every level and its determination to provide a rewarding environment for its employees.
Contracts Manager, National
A new Contracts Manager is sought to assist with the ongoing expansion of the installation aspects of the company. The post holder will be integral in helping Sutcliffe Play develop the business and achieve its commercial targets by completing installations within timescales and budgets and to customer satisfaction.
The position of Contracts Manager exists to manage the installation/inspection of the site designs that the company is contracted to complete. The post oversees the projects from Sales handover to completion ensuring that work is completed on time, to standard and within budget. Attending site to provide Contracts Management and customer support is, therefore, a primary purpose.
The post is the first point of contact for Sub Contractors/Site Managers and Clients for as long as the contract lasts. Health and Safety issues will be a top priority in this role, as will managing client expectations.
The successful candidate will have experience in civil engineering works and a proven track record of delivering site installations.
For this role the candidate will have the following –
- Civil engineering qualification to NVQ level 3 or 4 or equivalent experience
- CSCS card (Preferably Black)
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the Contracts and Tender Co-ordinator and sales teams.
For a full job description or to apply for this position, please contact Wendy Spencer at email@example.com.
Finance Assistant, Upton, Pontefract
An experienced Finance Assistant is sought to assist with the daily processing of purchase invoices utilising Sageline 500. Responsibilities also include, maintenance of the clocking system, expenses and petty cash, VAT returns, Intrastats and fixed asset register.
The successful candidate will need to fit into a small team and be open to helping other team members.
The post is the first point of contact for employee clocking queries as well as liaising with suppliers to progress the posting of purchase invoices to the Purchase Ledger.
For this role the candidate will ideally have the following –
- A relevant accounting qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of processing 300 to 400 purchase ledger invoices per month
- Experience of query resolution, especially in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of maintaining an attendance management system
- Experience of Excel spreadsheets
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the Finance Director and Senior Finance Assistant.
- Salary £18,000 to £20,000
For a full job description or to apply for this position, please contact Wendy Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org. providing a covering letter and CV.
Area Sales Manager, NE England
We are seeking a creative and confident sales professional with design expertise, to lead our sales drive in the NE. You will have a track history of sales-success, be highly organised, empathetic to customer needs and have the drive and commitment to succeed.
You will be responsible for sales of children’s playgrounds through building relationships with Local Authorities, Education, Housing Developers, Leisure operators and Communities.
Package: Competitive basic with OTE, Car, pension, laptop, mobile phone.
Apply with a full C.V, to:
Joe Duffy, Sutcliffe Play (Scotland) Ltd, Prospect Business Centre, Gemini Crescent, Technology Park, Dundee DD2 1TY or by e mail to: email@example.com
CNC Machine Setter / Operator Core Skill +
A new CNC Setter / Operator is sought who will operate the CNC machines, in particular, the Wood Router. The post holder will be integral in helping Sutcliffe Play develop the business and achieve its commercial targets by manufacturing within timescales and budgets.
Whilst maintaining a clean and safe work area, the role includes:
• Selecting the correct tooling/materials for the required components
• Setting the CNC router and loading it with the correct cutting tools
• Positioning parts ready for working, primarily including Plywood, MDF, HPL and HPDE
• Produce parts to a high standard finish
The successful candidate will:
• Be computer literate
• Have experience working with CNC machines, specifically a router
• Have a good work ethic and be a team player
• Co-operate to complete tasks to deadlines
• Report to the Assembly Team Manager
Days of work are Monday to Friday and the pay rate will vary depending on your experience. If you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role please submit an up to date CV, with covering letter and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 27th November 2015.
If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion