As a British manufacturer we are very proud of the fact that all of our products are made in our purpose built factory in the heart of Yorkshire, England. It is particularly pleasing that there is a resurgence in celebrating the strength and quality of niche British manufacturing – qualities that we have been perfecting for over 100 years. Our 65 strong team is highly skilled in the design and build of quality play equipment and spaces, and because we all own the company, every single one of us can lay claim to the title of quality control officer.
With a local, British manufacturer, comes real benefits:
• We use only British steel sourced from a family-run business not far from our Factory.
• With our own flexible team on hand we are ideally placed to satisfy sudden surges in demand.
• Spare requests can be handled swiftly, we aim to get them to you in a day or two.
• We can refurbish a playground as well as start from scratch – giving many customers with limited budgets a more cost effective solution.
• Bespoke Solutions – Last but not least, having our designers and factory on hand means we can deliver truly bespoke solutions for our customers, many of whom have come to us hoping we could adapt one of our designs, and left with the perfect answer to their unique set of challenges. We can literally take a quick sketch of your vision and turn it into reality. See Case Study of a bespoke project – a Play forest with solar lighting.